Development Officer Role (part-time)
Bath Festivals is looking for an ambitious Development Officer to join the Bath Festivals team.
ROLE: Development Officer
Part time: 15 hours a week with flexibility.
SALARY: £7,500 per annum
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Marketing and Development
Bath Festivals brings some of the finest international musicians, speakers and writers to entertain audiences in the beautiful venues and spaces of the world heritage city of Bath.
Our festivals bring the city alive with a celebration of the arts. It is an exciting time to join our small team as we build on our 70 year heritage to put Bath on the map as one of the top three festival cities in the UK.
- You have an enthusiasm for the arts, in particular music and/or literature
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- You are a people person, a strong communicator, both in person and in writing
- You can manage your working time and multitask sometimes under pressure
- You can prioritise your workload, meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- You enjoy working in a team, and contribute energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- You have the ability to work on your own initiative, taking a pro-active approach to work
- You recognise that working out of hours as required is necessary
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Development developing and strengthening communication with our Patrons and Sponsors.
- Producing quarterly Patrons newsletters
- Working alongside the Patrons Committee and Chair
- Event managing the year round Patrons events, finding new and exciting additions to the Patrons annual events
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Development to build on Sponsor relationships, develop new fundraising ideas
- You will work alongside Marketing and keep them up to date with news stories and blog posts about patron activity.
As well as reporting to the Head Development and Marketing, liaise regularly with:
- The Chairs of the Patrons committee
- Head of Creative Learning
You will also work closely with the Marketing & Sales Officer and PR Officer developing Sponsor relationships and delivering great return on investment for our Sponsors.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Eleanor Household, Head of Marketing and Development: Eleanor.email@example.com by 21st January 2019.