Want to be a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Calling all book lovers: Like the sound of being a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Every year Bath Children’s Literature Festival invites book lovers aged 4 to 18, to become #BathKidsLitFest bloggers.
Each blogger will receive two free tickets to their chosen event.
To win the chance to become a 2017 blogger just follow these three steps…
- Write us a short blog or send us a vlog on your favourite book
- Send it to email@example.com before 24 August putting #BathKidsLitFest blogger in the subject
- Please include your age and the events you would like to blog about at the festival
Read some of our winning blog entries from 2016.
- Winners will be notified by 22 September
- If you are under the age of 18 please remember to ask an adult’s permission
- We ask bloggers to have their blogs written or vlogs created and sent back to us within 48 hours of the event
- Blogs/vlogs will appear on the Bath Festivals website and social media
- Word count for ages: 8-12, minimum 150 words, max 250 words. 12-18, minimum 150 words, max 500 words.