Waterstones Circus Performer Competition
This year the Bath Children’s Literature Festival’s Big Bath Read is off to the circus and we want you to get involved. To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic prizes just draw a circus performer, anything from a trapeze artist to a clown, and hand it to a member of staff at the Waterstones Bath store.
Make sure your name, age and contact number are on your picture. All entries will receive an invite offering an exclusive discount on tickets to our Kids Party With Sharky and George.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Entrants must not be employees (or family) of Bath Festivals, or anyone connected with the draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
3. Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. All entries must be received by Friday the 16th of September 2013
5. Winners of the prize draw will be selected, at random by a third party.
6. Prizes, including requested event tickets, are subject to availability.
7. Event tickets must be requested before the 24th of September 2013
8. Only one entry per child is allowed.
9. The winner will be notified by Friday the 20th of September 2013.
10.The winner must make their own way to the event venue and able to collect their Trunki, Waterstones gift card and selection of books from the Bath Box Office. If you are unable to attend any of the chosen events you cannot transfer the ticket to an alternative event at a different time.