Bath Festivals Management Accountant
Part-Time position (1 day per week) with a requirement for additional hours around the annual audit and ACE application – £40,000 FTE
To start with immediate effect
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Professional accountancy qualifications & experience
Used to undertaking all tasks and functions and experience of SAGE useful
Understanding of not-for-profit/charitable/cultural sectors is desirable
- Maintain weekly cashflow forecast
- Approve all payment runs and payments in line with the cashflow forecast
- Review and approve monthly payroll (Finance Officer prepares)
- Review and approve quarterly VAT returns (Finance Officer prepares) and deal with any VAT related issues including any correspondence required with HMRC
- Prepare quarterly management accounts from SAGE TB and update forecast
- Prepare annual budget with support from CEO and others
- Assist in setting and monitoring budgets for all elements of operation (& liaison with budget holders)
- Prepare quarterly financial reports for the Board
- Check contracts for any financial commitments
- Submit claims to grant-aid bodies and local authority and ensure that accurate financial information is supplied to these bodies as requested
- Prepare end-of-year accounts & liaise with auditors for statutory audit
- Annual filing of statutory accounts and Charity Commission annual return
- Company Secretarial work as required including appointments/resignations and annual Confirmation Statement
- Involvement with other areas of the business, including possible attendance at Board, Finance Group or Patrons Committee meetings as require
Please email your C.V. and cover letter to Ian Stockley: email@example.com
Closing date is 27th January 2020
Interviews will be held the week beginning 3rd February 2020.
Help spread the word that Bath Festivals literature and music festival is back and better than ever! With the festival fast approaching, 15 – 26 May, we are looking for dedicated festival distributors to help with flyering and brochure hand outs at various events in Bath. This is a flexible position with multiple distribution dates to choose from. It is a great opportunity to engage with the public and shout about all the amazing events that are taking place within this years programme.
If you’re a passionate, friendly, hardworking individual then get in touch!
Dates and times for the distribution are yet to be confirmed but all will take place over March, April and throughout the beginning of May leading up to the festival itself. If there are any weekends or dates you definitely cannot do, please let us know when applying.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know why you’d be good for the job!