- If you require a complimentary personal assistant ticket please contact Bath Box Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 463362.
- There is disabled access at both public entrances to the Finale Weekend site. You will be able to access the disabled entrance at William St, if you have notified Bath Box Office of your access needs.
- At the William St entrance off Great Pulteney Street, there is a dedicated disabled entrance which will be signposted.
- At the North Parade entrance, which you can access through the Sports Centre car park, there will be a channel in the public entrance which will be wheelchair accessible.
- Parking near the site is limited. There are a small number of blue badge parking spaces in the Sports Centre car parks at the North Parade entrance. However, these are not reserved for use by Festival customers and may be used by Sports Centre / Pavilion customers.
- You can pick up and drop off via the North Parade entrance. You can drive down past the Pavilion and into the car park located under the Sports Centre, dropping by the gate inside the car park which gives access to the site. This is the closest drop off point. Please be aware this route may be busy during peak arrival and departure times and you may be subject to delay.
Please check the following for more blue badge parking information www.bluebadgeparking.com
- Wheelchair accessible toilets will be available at the public toilet area, the main stage viewing platform and at the medical tent.
- A Changing Places toilet is available for Finale Weekend ticket holders at Bath Sports and Leisure Centre next to the Recreation Ground and are open 6.30am – 9pm on Saturday 23 May and 8am-8.30pm on Sunday 24 May. Please email email@example.com if you will need to use these facilities.
Disabled Viewing Platform
- There will be a disabled viewing platform at the main stage, and other viewing area information will be detailed on this page very soon. Access to these areas will be granted to those who have the correct lanyard, available to those who apply to the Box Office in advance.
- Please note that these areas do become very busy during peak times and will only be available on a first come, first served basis. Chairs will also be available for companions on the platform, but when the viewing platform becomes busy we may have to ask companions to stand at the back.
- Due to health & safety reasons we don’t allow customers to bring chairs with them onto the festival site, however there will be general seating located around the food areas and a handful of chairs at the Info Tent, Medical Tent.
- There are seats on the disabled viewing platform (see above).
- There will be a small roped off area with chairs for those who for medical reasons cannot stand for long periods of time. Access to these areas will be granted to those who have the correct additional wristband, available to those who apply to the Box Office in advance. Chairs will also be available for one companion in this area. Please note that these areas do become very busy during peak times and will only be available on a first come, first served basis. Please call Bath Box Office for more information and to book a ticket which will allow access to this area: 01225 463362.
- The medical tent is located near the Big Top Tent.
- If you need any assistance on the day please speak to a Steward or Security Staff who will be wearing a High Vis tabard. You can also visit the Bath Festivals Information Tent where people will be able to help you.