Become a Patron
Become a Patron
Signing up as a patron is really easy:
Online here: Become a Patron
By phone: Call Box Office on 01225 463362
By Post: Send a cheque made out to Bath Festivals along with your name, address, phone number and email address to Bath Festivals, 9-10 Bath Street, Bath BA1 1SN.
As a charity, we can claim Gift Aid meaning that your support goes further. If you have any questions about becoming a Patron, please get in touch by calling 01225 614180.
Our aim is to build a community of Patrons who are passionate about the festivals and who understand the need to have a reliable source of funding to keep our programming creative, dynamic and sustainable. Your support makes a huge difference as we move forward.
All our Patrons benefit from:
- Patrons’ email – a dedicated email address for your tickets and arrangements.
- Priority booking – ensure the best seats for all of our events
- Exclusive Invitations – including programme previews, festival receptions and hospitality, gala nights, opportunities to meet artists, annual dinners and social events
- Advance Information – be the first to receive each Festival brochure as well as exclusive news
- Acknowledgement – in all festival brochures and on our website. You can, of course, remain anonymous
We offer 3 levels of Patronage which can be used by an individual or as a couple:
Become a Crescent Patron £750 (or £62.50 per month)
– includes all of the benefits listed above.
Become a Circus Patron £1400 (or £120 per month)
– includes all of the benefits listed above plus opportunities to attend rehearsals and be invited to backstage area and Green Room.
Become a Paragon Patron £2500 (or £210 per month)
– includes all of the benefits listed above plus option to have exclusive briefing with the Artistic Director ahead of the Festival.
With thanks to our current Patrons:
Chris and Monique Bamford
Lord Charles Brooke
The Coles-Medlock Foundation
James and Annette Drummond
David and Karin Embleton
The Peter Stormonth Darling Charitable Trust
John and Yvonne Cullum
Van and Eva DuBose
The Mayden Foundation
Anthony Avison and Fenella Barnard
Rupert and Carol Baines
Chris and Alison Born
John and Sally Bowman
Henry and Jane Brown
Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
Martin and Dani Jeffries-Clarke
Rob and Deborah Clements
Gitte and Stephen Dawson
John and Liz Everitt
Kenneth and Christine Fullalove
Lady Elizabeth Gass DCVO
Barry and Yvonne Gilbertson
Richard and Yasemin Hall
William and Wera Hobhouse
Bernard and Clare Horn
Paul and Claire Jackson
Howard and Lyn Jacobs
Paul and Fiona Kane
Sandra Le Marchant
Bel Mooney and Robin Allison-Smith
Rod and Karin Morgan
The Orseis Trust
Nigel and Stephanie Pollard
Bob and Diana Potter
Chris and Denise Rogers
Chris and Jan Shepley
Colin and Theresa Skellett
William and Wendy Jane Stockley
Ian and Christa Taylor
Richard and Maggie Turner
Richard and Sue Wales
Our anonymous Patrons
Lady Evelyn Strasburger
Please note Patron membership and the associated benefits are available to any individual in return for the minimum annual payment of £90. However, Patron members are encouraged to make an annual donation in addition to this payment, of either £660 (Crescent Patron), £1310 (Circus Patron) or £2410 (Paragon Patron). Provided that eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and Bath Festivals will submit appropriate claims to HM Revenue & Customs.