Bath Forum Guidelines
- This event is being sold as a socially distanced event at the present time.
- When you click ‘book now’, please choose the quantity of seats you require.
- When you click ‘Continue’ you can amend the ticket type (Adult/Under 16) using the dropdown against each seat.
- The system will allocate you the best available, socially distanced, seats. You will not be able to choose from the seating plan.
- If you need to amend the number of seats you have selected, please click ‘Basket’ at the top of the page, press ‘Delete’ and restart your selection.
- You must only book seats as your legitimate Household or Support Bubble groups.
We ask all our audience members to arrive at a set time before their event begins which helps us to get the audience in safely. Please arrive as close to the time on your ticket as possible, there will be no late admissions.
If you are feeling unwell, to limit the risk to others, please do not attend the event.
Please queue to enter the Bath Forum through the front door in a socially distanced manner. You must wear a face covering indoors (unless exempt) and you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser on arrival and use the NHS Track and Trace app to sign in. To speed up the process, please have your app open and ready, it is mandatory to scan the QR code with the app. If you are unable to use the NHS Track and Trace app, you will be required to give your name, email and contact number.
There will be a one-way system and we ask you to be mindful of the distance between yourself and the person in front of you to ensure social distancing. Our volunteers will be on hand to check your tickets and show you to your socially distanced seat.
All seats will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each event. Toilets and common touch points (like door handles, railings etc) will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refreshments and no food or drink will be allowed into the event room/s.
We ask you to remain in your seat during the event and only leave once signalled to do so by a member of staff or volunteer. This is to ensure your safety when leaving the event and avoid overcrowding throughout the venue.
There will be no book signings, however, there will be pre-signed books available to buy. If you’d like to purchase a book, please remain in your seat and we will operate a socially distanced queue. Clear instructions will be given to all audience members at the end of the event, it is important you remain seated