WIN FREE TICKETS IN THE BLACK FRIDAY ARTS BUMPER PRIZE DRAW
Arts organisations in Bath are marking Black Friday, 26 November, with a massive giveaway of FREE tickets and experiences. The Black Friday Bumper Prize Draw offers the chance to pick up loads of free prizes, with unique experiences and treats up for grabs.
Members of the Arts Marketing Bath Network (AMB) following the popularity of previous prize draws, have teamed up to offer prizes in a free to enter draw. All you have to do to enter is fill in a very short form – there are no catches or hidden clauses – to be in with a chance of winning one of a bundle of tickets and experiences.
From 9am on Friday 26 November you can enter here: https://forms.gle/aprJBZBmuQ1pB9Gq6 for a chance to win tickets to one of these brilliant events and experiences:
- A family ticket for four to Bath Spa Live’s Beasts and Beauties show at The Mission Theatre, on Friday 10 and Saturday 11 December
- Wiltshire Music Centre’s The Nutcracker. Enjoy a relaxed screening on Wednesday 22 December for two adults and two under 18s.
- Enjoy free entry to Sunil Gupta: The New Pre-Raphaelites exhibition at the Holburne Museum
- A day out for four people at The American Museum and Gardens during December
- A pair of tickets to Bath Festivals’ Symphony of Sorrowful Songs at Bath Abbey on Wednesday 8 December
- Victoria Art Gallery ‘s Myths and Monsters exhibition, tickets for two adults and up to four children.
- Have a laugh on us at any Krater Comedy Club in January or February at Komedia
- Boyzlife at The Forum on Friday 10 December – there are two free tickets up for this concert plus two tickets for No Such Thing As a Fish at The Forum on Friday 21 January
- Mary Shelley’s House of Frankenstein entry for four including Victor’s Lair Escape Room (excl. Sat)
- Tickets for two adults and up to four children to see next summer’s family show with Iford Opera If Opera
- Enjoy a family outing to the pantomime to see The Panto and The Pea The Rondo
- Four tickets to Bath Philharmonia’s annual Snowman concert on 11 December. Experience a Christmas classic, The Snowman film with a live orchestra.
But hurry as you don’t have long to enter. The bumper arts prize draw opens at 9am on Black Friday, 26 November and closes at 9am on Tuesday 30 November. You won’t have to wait long to hear whether you’ve won as the prize winners will be notified by email on Tuesday 30 November. You must be 18 or over to enter. For full conditions see below.
Terms and conditions
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Contact details will not be stored after the winners have been chosen and prizes distributed unless an entrant signs up to an organisation(s) e-newsletter in which case details will be passed to the organisation(s) before being deleted.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the organiser reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the organiser reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.