WELCOME BACK LIVE ARTS WITH A BUMPER PRIZE DRAW! 🎉
Arts organisations in Bath are celebrating the return of live events in the city with a big prize draw giveaway of FREE tickets and experiences.
A partnership of arts and culture organisations, members of the Arts Marketing Bath Network (AMB) have teamed up to offer loads of great prizes in a free to enter draw. Simply fill in a very short form – there are no catches or hidden clauses – to be in with a chance of winning one of a bundle of tickets and experiences.
Enter here: https://forms.gle/YUoK51MrPcbfbYfo8 for a chance to win tickets to one of these brilliant events and experiences:
- American Museum and Gardens
- Bath Children’s Literature Festival 24 September – 3 October
- The Joker: Live at Bath Forum on 20 October
- Pasión de Buena Vista at Bath Forum on Thursday 3 Feb (2022)
- Bath MozartFest 13 – 20 November
- Bath Philharmonia upcoming concert
- Film Bath Festival 28 Oct – 7 Nov
- Canaletto: Painting Venice exhibition at the Holburne Museum
- If Opera events including Peter and the Wolf, MezzoCav & Pagliacci, Picnic Prom with Classico Latino, and Acis & Galatea
- Jane Austen Centre
- Krater Comedy Club at Komedia
- Mary Shelley’s House of Frankenstein valid until 31 October
- Museum of East Asian Art valid until 23 December
- Comedy Kerfuffle Presents: Jarred Christmas & Chelsea Birkby at Rondo Theatre on 30 September
- The Dresser at Theatre Royal on Tuesday 14 September
But hurry as you don’t have long to enter. The bumper arts prize draw opens at noon on Friday 27 August and closes at noon on Friday 3 September. You don’t have to wait long to hear whether you’ve won as the prize winners will be notified by email on Monday 6 September. You must be 18 or over to enter. For full conditions see below.
Terms and conditions
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Contact details will not be stored after the winners have been chosen and prizes distributed unless an entrant signs up to an organisation(s) e-newsletter in which case details will be passed to the organisation(s) before being deleted.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the organiser reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the organiser reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.