Want to be a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Calling all book lovers: Like the sound of being a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Every year Bath Children’s Literature Festival invites book lovers aged 4 to 18, to become #BathKidsLitFest bloggers.
Each blogger will receive two free tickets to their chosen event.
To win the chance to become a 2017 blogger just follow these three steps…
- Write us a short blog or send us a vlog on your favourite book
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24 August putting #BathKidsLitFest blogger in the subject
- Please include your age and the events you would like to blog about at the festival
Read some of our winning blog entries from 2016.
- Winners will be notified by 22 September
- If you are under the age of 18 please remember to ask an adult’s permission
- We ask bloggers to have their blogs written or vlogs created and sent back to us within 48 hours of the event
- Blogs/vlogs will appear on the Bath Festivals website and social media
- Word count for ages: 8-12, minimum 150 words, max 250 words. 12-18, minimum 150 words, max 500 words.
AMANDA PALMER ANNOUNCED FOR OPENING NIGHT OF THE BATH FESTIVALFebruary 14, 2018
Singer-songwriter and New York Times bestselling author Amanda Palmer comes to Bath for a performance on Friday 11 May. Performing everything from solo and Dresden Dolls’ favourites to unreleased new material on a grand piano and humble ukulele, audiences can expect surprises as Palmer brings her “An Evening With Amanda Palmer” performance to the Forum. Presale tickets go on sale on Wednesday 14 February to Palmer’s Patreon subscribers and public ticket […]
INTERNATIONAL MUSIC & LITERARY STARS ANNOUNCED FOR THE BATH FESTIVAL 2018February 8, 2018
The Bath Festival 11th-27th May is pleased to announce three more exciting events for the city in the 17-day programme – Mary Chapin Carpenter, Ruby Tandoh and A Concert for the People of Bath supported by the Roper Family Trust. In the Roper Memorial concert the Bath Philharmonia are joined by rising classical music stars […]
Second wave of acts announced for The Bath Festival finale weekend on the RecJanuary 31, 2018
We’re excited to announce seven new acts for The Bath Festival finale weekend on the Rec – Imelda May, Midge Ure, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Seth Lakeman, and up and coming indie artists Freya Ridings, Jade Bird and Rhys Lewis. They join headliners Tears for Fears and Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters for a stellar […]
Fourteen new literature events on sale now for The Bath FestivalJanuary 19, 2018
Tickets are now on sale for fourteen additional literature events in The Bath Festival programme. The festival takes place from 11th to 27th May. The Bath Festival has been extended from 10 to 17 days, celebrating the city with music and literature at its heart, engaging with the wider community and bringing the streets of Bath to […]
24-Hour Flash SaleJanuary 17, 2018
We’re celebrating the Bath, Bristol and beyond #CultureFlashSale by offering 25% off tickets for selected events at The Bath Festival and other events offered by Bath Festivals. Starting at 10am on 18 January, save 25% on tickets for the following events when booking online or by calling Bath Box Office on 01225 463362. MAGGIE O’FARRELL ADAM KAY – […]