Want to be a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Calling all book lovers: Like the sound of being a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Every year Bath Children’s Literature Festival invites book lovers aged 4 to 18, to become #BathKidsLitFest bloggers.
Each blogger will receive two free tickets to their chosen event.
To win the chance to become a 2017 blogger just follow these three steps…
- Write us a short blog or send us a vlog on your favourite book
- Send it to email@example.com before 24 August putting #BathKidsLitFest blogger in the subject
- Please include your age and the events you would like to blog about at the festival
Read some of our winning blog entries from 2016.
- Winners will be notified by 22 September
- If you are under the age of 18 please remember to ask an adult’s permission
- We ask bloggers to have their blogs written or vlogs created and sent back to us within 48 hours of the event
- Blogs/vlogs will appear on the Bath Festivals website and social media
- Word count for ages: 8-12, minimum 150 words, max 250 words. 12-18, minimum 150 words, max 500 words.
Seventeen early release events announced for The Bath FestivalNovember 30, 2017
We are pleased to announce seventeen early release events for The Bath Festivals, which takes place from 11 to 27 May in 2018. Highlights from our literature programme include: Rose Tremain; Adam Kay; Maggie O’Farrell; Roddy Doyle and John Julius Norwich. Highlights from our music programme include: Ben Folds & A Piano (on sale now), Royal […]
Announcing New Dates and First Events for The Bath Festival 2018November 16, 2017
THE BATH FESTIVAL DATES : 11-27 MAY 2018 Next year marks an exciting moment for Bath Festivals – our 70th anniversary. To commemorate this important milestone, we have created an incredible programme of events that builds on our rich heritage and cements the festival as a highlight in the Bath calendar for residents and visitors […]
A New Collection of Stories from Young People at Bristol Children’s HospitalNovember 8, 2017
As part of the Paper Nations creative writing initiative, funded by the Arts Council, Bath Festivals and Read For Good have teamed up with storyteller Jennifer Lunn to create a book of stories written by young patients in Bristol children’s hospital. As founder and artistic director of the Culturcated Theatre Company, Jennifer Lunn produces and […]
Young bloggers review Bath Kids Lit FestOctober 1, 2017
Our young bloggers have been really enjoying this year’s festival. Read what they have to say about the different events they’ve been to… Lois Edwards, age 11: “This year I was lucky enough to be chosen to write for the Bath Children’s Literature Festival. This is my third year writing for them and I am […]
Diary of a Wimpy Kid author, Jeff Kinney, announces his only UK date in BathSeptember 28, 2017
Jeff Kinney, author of the international best-selling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series will be appearing at Bath Pavilion on Sunday 3 December as part of the year-round programme of events offered by Bath Children’s Literature Festival. Prepare for take-off with this hugely entertaining family event suitable for children age 7+. The event will be […]