Want to be a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Calling all book lovers: Like the sound of being a #BathKidsLitFest blogger?
Every year Bath Children’s Literature Festival invites book lovers aged 4 to 18, to become #BathKidsLitFest bloggers.
Each blogger will receive two free tickets to their chosen event.
To win the chance to become a 2017 blogger just follow these three steps…
- Write us a short blog or send us a vlog on your favourite book
- Send it to email@example.com before 24 August putting #BathKidsLitFest blogger in the subject
- Please include your age and the events you would like to blog about at the festival
Read some of our winning blog entries from 2016.
- Winners will be notified by 22 September
- If you are under the age of 18 please remember to ask an adult’s permission
- We ask bloggers to have their blogs written or vlogs created and sent back to us within 48 hours of the event
- Blogs/vlogs will appear on the Bath Festivals website and social media
- Word count for ages: 8-12, minimum 150 words, max 250 words. 12-18, minimum 150 words, max 500 words.
Young bloggers review Bath Kids Lit FestOctober 1, 2017
Our young bloggers have been really enjoying this year’s festival. Read what they have to say about the different events they’ve been to… Lois Edwards, age 11: “This year I was lucky enough to be chosen to write for the Bath Children’s Literature Festival. This is my third year writing for them and I am […]
Diary of a Wimpy Kid author, Jeff Kinney, announces his only UK date in BathSeptember 28, 2017
Jeff Kinney, author of the international best-selling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series will be appearing at Bath Pavilion on Sunday 3 December as part of the year-round programme of events offered by Bath Children’s Literature Festival. Prepare for take-off with this hugely entertaining family event suitable for children age 7+. The event will be […]
24 hour flash saleSeptember 12, 2017
We’re celebrating the Bristol and Bath #CultureFlashSale by offering 25% off selected tickets for Bath Children’s Literature Festival. Starting at 10am on 14 September, save 25% on tickets for the following events when booking online or over the phone: Cressida Cowell Kate Dicamillo Star Wars with JAKe Joking About with Dave Lowe Dylan! With Guy Parker-Rees Supersaurs Dragons! […]
What our bloggers are most looking forward to…September 11, 2017
Our young bloggers explain which events they’re most excited about at this year’s Bath Children’s Literature Festival… Rose Goddard, age 8: “I’ve just got back from the library. My bag is full of books. Now I’m sharpening all my pencils ready for Horrible Histories Deadly Drawings with illustrator Martin Brown. I love Horrible Histories and […]
Release your inner artist at Bath Children’s Literature FestivalAugust 16, 2017
If you’ve got a little one that’s always doodling, drawing, sketching or scribbling, they’ll love our events with top children’s book illustrators. As well as hearing about the story and characters, there’ll be plenty of interactive drawing and opportunities to create masterpieces too. Browse some of our events below, or view the whole programme here. Cressida […]