We’re Hiring! Bath Festivals Digital Marketing Officer Job Advert
Bath Festivals Digital Marketing Officer
Full- time position
£19,000 – £22,000 per annum
Bath Festivals are looking for an individual with an interest in arts marketing and current experience in and passion for digital marketing and content creation. You will need to have an eye for detail, brilliant creative and organisational skills and bags of enthusiasm. You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will need to be motivated by a fast-paced work environment.
- Support the Marketing Manager and wider team by providing targeted digital marketing activity for Bath Festivals portfolio of activities, including The Bath Festival in May and the Bath Children’s Literature Festival in September/October.
- Research the artists and authors coming to the festivals and create interesting content for web site, blog posts, e-newsletters and social media.
- Create GIFs and branded graphics to use online to promote events.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain all of Bath Festivals social media handles including responding promptly to incoming queries and comments.
- Implement the paid social media advertising in the most effective way to result in ticket sales.
- Update online event listings for the events that take place during our festivals.
- Maintain and update the Bath Festivals website including the improvement of our SEO through.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor the performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Produce and proof-read copy used for various marketing material.
- Complete daily administrative digital marketing tasks.
- Passion for the arts and the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Experience in successfully implementing different digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good organisation skills, ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- Good team-work skills and enthusiastic attitude.
- WordPress / website experience.
- Photoshop and Indesign skills.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Marketing qualification and / or demonstrable experience in this area.
- Photography and video making skills.
Please email your C.V. and cover letter to Jasmine Barker: email@example.com
Closing date is Thursday 12th December 2019.
Interviews will be held the week beginning 16th December 2019.