We offer many opportunities for you to associate your organisation with Europe’s only dedicated children’s book festival.
Whether you are interested in raising brand awareness, engaging with your target audience, supporting the launch of a new product or service, enhancing PR and marketing campaigns, or adding value to CSR, community & employee engagement activity, we offer flexible partnership packages.
Event sponsorship enables companies to promote themselves leading up to and during events and offers excellent marketing and corporate hospitality opportunities.
If you would like to find out more about sponsorship opportunities at The Telegraph Bath Festival of Children’s Literature, then please contact Clare Diacono on 01225 462231, or email@example.com
See below for a brief outline of just a few of the potential benefits for corporate sponsorship:
- Acknowledgments (with logos) as Festival event sponsor on the KidsLitFest and Bath Festivals websites
- Logo and acknowledgment in 50,000 colour brochures, distributed widely in the South West and in 160 schools
- Display, signage and literature at Festival events – Verbal acknowledgment in introduction of sponsored events
- Opportunity to meet authors/performers, other funding partners and VIPs Complimentary ticket allocation for sponsor’s guests at selected events
- Additional discounted ticket allowances or block purchase for sponsor’s staff and guests
- A sponsor’s private reception event for invited guests during the Festival
- Advertising opportunities in the brochure and on our enewsletters
- Market research opportunities
Become an Individual Sponsor
The Telegraph Bath Festival of Children’s Literature thrives because of the ongoing commitment and support of our individual sponsors. Their contribution helps us to bring top international authors to Bath to inspire young people with a passion for literature and creativity, and are instrumental in shaping the Festival and its year-round Learning & Participation programme.
Sponsoring an event in your child’s name is a gift they won’t forget – meeting their favourite author in the green room and being presented with a specially signed or illustrated birthday present as well as free festival tickets and other goodies.
If you would like to be counted amongst this special group of people, please call Clare Diacono on 01225 462231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any aspect of supporting the Festival.Go back