Friday 19 – Sunday 28 May 2017
General booking from 15 February
Building on the heritage of the Bath Literature and Bath International Music Festivals, and with more than 130 events over 10 days, The Bath Festival will take place from 19th to 28th May 2017 and will bring some of the world’s leading writers, musicians and cultural figures into the iconic buildings and onto the streets of Bath. Classical, jazz and folk music will be heard alongside contemporary fiction, intelligent debate, science, history, politics and poetry, with concerts, discussions and collaborations and many free events across the city of Bath.
Bath’s biggest free night of music, Party in the City, will launch the Festival on 19 May.
Festival headline names include …
to see the full line up visit our new festival website at thebathfestival.org.uk
How to book
- In person at Bath Box Office from 10.30am to 5pm on the release dates
- 8 Feb – Patrons booking opens
- 9 Feb – Gold & Silver members booking opens
- 13 Feb – Bronze members booking opens
- 15 Feb – General booking opens
- By telephone on 01225 463362.
- Online at www.thebathfestival.org.uk
- Gift vouchers for The Bath Festival can also be purchased at Bath Box Office, by telephone and online.
- To become a member and enjoy priority booking and ticket discounts* read more